Right after the whole car planet gets occupied with the exceptionally expected Detroit Auto Show on January 13, Japan will have the Tokyo Auto Salon 2014, which is effectively around the greatest execution and styling shows over the globe. Clearly, Japanese automaker Honda will be in full participation at the approaching show and will have a reach of autos and cruisers.
Honda's Tokyo Auto Salon line up will likewise incorporate custom forms of the new Vezel smaller hybrid and the new gen of the Fit (otherwise known as Jazz). Likewise on showcase might be the new N-One Modulo Concept.
Herewith, mentioned below is the list of vehicles introduced by Honda that firmly reveals all the Honda upcoming vehicles coming to the Tokyo Auto Salon 2014 as follows:
- In terms of Cars section:
- VEZEL Modulo Concept
- MUGEN VEZEL CONCEPT
- N-WGN Macaron Color Collection
- N-ONE Modulo Concept
- N-BOX + ELEMENT Concept
- FIT Special Customize
- MUGEN FIT RS
- MUGEN Odyssey Absolute
- In respect to Motorcycles:
- GOLDWING F6C
- CBR1000RR SP
- A customized concept model of the GROM
- Little Cub 55th Anniversary Special.
- In the meantime of Racing Bikes:
- CR-Z GT
- Four racing machines which will be used in the N-ONE One-make Race starting in 2014.